Garden Design - Design in a Day
An intensive one day service to help you develop your garden - all for a fixed price.
Ask Matt to spend a day working in your garden and the results could help your budget stretch further, identify potential issues, and ensure the end result is even better than you imagined.
In preparation for the day we will need you to complete a short questionnaire and provide photographs of your garden. Matt will then call you for a pre-meeting review to discuss your garden design and your wishes in a little more detail.
Included on the day is:
- A walk around your garden to assess your wants and needs, and the opportunities (or limitations) that are available
- An expert assessment of the feasibility of any plans you already have
- A sketch plan of your garden design, annotated with important comments and notes - to a level of detail which will depend upon the complexity and scale of your garden. This will be built up with Matt over the course of the day from sketches of initial ideas to a final version.
- An outline estimate of costs to build your garden for budgeting purposes (exact costs are not possible without an accurate survey and fully detailed construction plans)
- As the day progresses, Matt will discuss with you anything that is relevant to the development and implementation of your garden design. This might include:
- Planning matters
- Selection of hard landscape materials
- Your choice and layout of plants
- Suitable construction techniques; and
- Potential contractors
How much does ‘design in a day’ cost?
The cost for ‘design in a day’ is £495. For gardens involving a round trip of 150 miles or more travel expenses are an additional charge (at cost and agreed in advance).
Talk to us about your plans on 07595 421910, or get in touch using the form above.